INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT SYSTEM AND INFORMATION PROCESSING
Advisory Board Members:
Prof. Dr. Janusz Kacprzyk
Prof. Dr. Janusz Kacprzyk is the chairman of the Provosts’ Council, Department IV of Engineering Sciences, Polish Academy of Sciences and he is the member of Presidium of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Central Testimonial Commission of the Republic of Poland Head of Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, Systems Research Institute, and Polish Academy of Sciences.His research interests are uncertainty and imprecision in systems modelling, intelligent decision support systems, data mining and knowledge discovery, soft computing, theory and applications, and fuzzy logic.
Member of International Program Committees at conferences: more than 300
Member of International Editorial Boards of journals: more than 50
Total numer of citations: 23731
Editor in chief of book series at Springer:
Studies in Computational Intelligence http://www.springer.com/series/7092
Intelligent Systems Reference Library http://www.springer.com/series/8578
Briefs in Computational Intelligence http://www.springer.com/series/10618
Studies in Big Data http://www.springer.com/series/11970
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing http://www.springer.com/series/11156
Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing http://www.springer.com/series/2941
Studies in Systems, Decision and Control http://www.springer.com/series/13304
+ a member of Advisory Board of:
Studies in Synergetics: http://www.springer.com/series/712
Understanding Complex Systems: http://www.springer.com/series/5394
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering http://www.springer.com/series/7818
Member of International Advisory Boards of Journals:
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems (Elsevier),
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems (Wiley, New York, USA).
- Archives of Control Sciences (PWN, Warsaw) - deputy editor-in-chief.
- Control and Cybernetics (SRI PAS, Warsaw).
- International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems (World Scietific, Singapore).
- Mathware & Soft Computing (Spain)
- BUSEFAL - Bulletin pour les Sousensembles Flous et leur Applications (Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France).
- Notes on IFS (Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets) (Prof. Marin Drinov Academic Publishing, Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems (Korea Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems Society).
- International Journal of Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems (Electronic Association of Australia) - coeditor-in-chief
- Evolutionary Optimization (Internet).
- Soft Computing (Springer-Verlag, Berlin).
- Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making (Kluwer, Boston).
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (OCP Science, Philadelphia).
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Information Processing (IJISIP) (IKS . International Intelligent Knowledge Systems Society).
- Information Sciences (Elsevier, USA).
- NIP . LR, Neural Information Processing . Letters and Reviews (ISBN 89-89453-04-6).
- International Journal of Performability Engineering (RAMS Consultants).
- IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems . Associate Editor
- International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (Research India Publications), ISSN 0973-1873.
- IRECOS . International Review on Computers and Software.
- IC-MED . International Journal of Intelligent Computing in Medical Sciences and Image Processing . member of Advisory Board.
- International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications.
- International Journal of Computational Science (IJCS), The Global Information Publisher.
- Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, PIAP, Editor in chief.
Prof. Dr. Bekir KARLIK
Adjunct professor at the Neurosurgical Simulation and Artificial Intelligence Learning Centre, MNI
Prof.Dr.Bekir Karlik received his BS, MS, and PhD degrees from Yıldız Technical University respectively. His research interests include machine learning, deep learning, data mining, pattern recognition, computer vision, biometric recognition, Sensor Fusion, biomedical signal and image processing, and electronic nose. Prof. Karlik has published 2 books, 3 edited books, 3 book chapters and over 200 papers in many well-known international journals and proceedings of refereed conference since 1991, and many among these papers have been indexed. He has been editor in chief of an international journal named Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems, and the editorial board members and reviewers of various international journals.